Book Your Tour Packages Now!
Marrakech to Fes 3 days
3 days tour from Marrakech to Fes
Embark on an enchanting Marrakech to Fes 3 days, a captivating expedition that unveils the diverse beauty of Morocco.
Departing from Marrakech, traverse the majestic landscapes of the Atlas Mountains, revealing ancient Kasbahs and picturesque valleys.
Explore the UNESCO World Heritage site of Ait Ben Haddou, a well-preserved medieval fortress. Continuing through the dramatic Todra Gorge, witness the towering canyon walls that give way to the vast Sahara Desert.
The adventure culminates in the imperial city of Fes, where the medina’s labyrinthine streets and historic monuments invite exploration.
Along the way, savor the rich flavors of Moroccan cuisine and experience the warm hospitality of local communities.
This 3 Days desert tour from Marrakech to Fes promises a perfect blend of cultural immersion and natural wonders, leaving you with lasting memories of Morocco’s diverse landscapes and heritage.
program itinerary for 3 Days Marrakech to Fes desert tour
Day 1: Marrakech to Dades Gorges
- Depart from Marrakech in the morning and drive through the High Atlas Mountains.
- Pass through the scenic Tizi n’Tichka mountain pass and enjoy breathtaking views.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Ait Ben Haddou, a famous kasbah.
- Continue the Trip through the beautiful Valley of Roses and the Dades Valley.
- Arrive at Dades Gorges, known for its stunning rock formations and picturesque landscapes.
- Enjoy dinner and an overnight stay at a hotel or guesthouse in the Dades Gorges area.
Day 2: Dades Gorges to Merzouga (Erg Chebbi Dunes)
- After breakfast, depart from Dades Gorges and continue the tour toward Merzouga.
- Visit the Todgha Gorges, known for its towering canyon walls and scenic beauty.
- Continue driving through the rugged landscape, passing Berber villages and palm groves.
- Arrive in Merzouga in The late afternoon and prepare for a camel trek into the Sahara Desert.
- Enjoy a magical sunset camel ride over the golden dunes of Erg Chebbi.
- Arrive at a desert camp, where you’ll be treated to a traditional Moroccan dinner and spend the night in a desert tent under the starry sky.
Day 3: Merzouga to Fes
- Wake up early to witness the mesmerizing sunrise over the Sahara Desert.
- Return to Merzouga by camel and freshen up at the hotel or guesthouse.
- Depart from Merzouga and drive through the Ziz Valley, known for its palm groves and panoramic views.
- Pass through Erfoud, known for its fossil workshops and stunning desert landscapes.
- Continue the Trip through the Middle Atlas Mountains, stopping at the cedar forests of Azrou, where you can encounter barbary macaque monkeys.
- Arrive in Fes in the evening, where the tour concludes.
inclusions and exclusions for 3 Days Sahara desert tour from Marrakech to Fes
Inclusions tour from Marrakech to Fes (3 days):
- Transportation: This typically includes private or shared transfers from Marrakech to Fes and transportation during the trip.
- Accommodation: Accommodation is usually included for two nights, often in hotels, riads, or guesthouses along the route.
- Meals: Most tour packages include breakfast and dinner during the tour. Lunch may or may not be included, so it’s Important to Check with the tour operator.
- Desert Activities: Inclusions often encompass a camel trek into the Desert, sunset and sunrise views over the dunes, and experiencing the desert landscape.
- Sightseeing: Guided visits to attractions such as Ait Ben Haddou, Todgha Gorges, and the cedar forests of Azrou are commonly included.
- English-speaking Guide: A professional Guide who speaks English is typically provided to enhance your experience and provide information about the destinations.
Exclusions tour from Marrakech to Fes (3 days):
- Flights: International or domestic flights to and from Marrakech and Fes are usually not included.
- Travel Insurance: It’s recommended to arrange your travel insurance separately to Cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Optional Activities: Some Activities or Experiences, such as visiting additional attractions or participating in specific cultural activities, may not be included.
- Personal Expenses: Personal expenses such as souvenirs, tips, drinks, and purchases are generally not included.
- Entrance Fees: Entrance fees to certain attractions or historical sites May not be included in the Tour Package.
- Gratuities: Tips for guides, drivers, and hotel staff are typically not included, and it’s customary to offer Gratuities based on your Satisfaction.
FAQ of the Marrakech Fes 3 days - trip from Marrakech to Fes
Q: Can you do a day trip to Fez from Marrakech?
A: While technically possible, a day trip from Marrakech to Fez is not recommended due to the considerable distance between the two cities (approximately 500 kilometers or 310 miles). The travel time is substantial, making it more suitable for an overnight or extended exploration.
Q: Is there a train from Marrakech to Fes?
A: Yes, there is a train service connecting Marrakech and Fes. The train journey offers a scenic route through Morocco’s landscapes. High-speed trains may take around 7 hours, while regular trains can take longer, depending on the specific service.
Q: How can you see Morocco in 5 days?
A: To see Morocco in 5 days, focusing on specific regions or cities is advisable. A suggested itinerary includes Marrakech, the Atlas Mountains, Fes, and a glimpse of the Sahara Desert. Efficient planning and prioritizing of key attractions will ensure a well-rounded experience within the limited timeframe.
Q: How do I get from Fez to Merzouga?
A: The most common way to travel from Fez to Merzouga is by road. Options include taking a bus, hiring a private car, or joining a guided tour. The journey typically takes around 8 to 10 hours, allowing travelers to witness the changing landscapes as they approach the Sahara Desert.
Vital Note: Please be aware that the provided tour itinerary is merely a suggested plan. If it does not align with your specific preferences, please do not hesitate to Contact us. We are fully prepared to curate an alternative itinerary that caters to your individual preferences and the duration of your stay. Our expertise is creating personalized and tailor-made trips and excursions throughout Morocco’s enchanting landscape.
Pricing is subject to fluctuation by the number of participants. The greater the number of individuals partaking in the trip, the lower the cost per person. As the price of Transportation remains fixed, The total price will be divided among all Members of the Group, ensuring a fair distribution that aligns with the chosen itinerary. Furthermore, our pricing model is Thoughtfully Designed to reflect the quality and level of accommodations you opt for.